1. Eligibility: Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who follow “Hill Aerospace Museum” on Facebook or “aerospaceutah” on Instagram, like the Holiday Giveaway post, and tag a friend in the comment section. Participants must be at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah (the “Sponsor”), the Hill Aerospace Museum, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 1, 2022 at 8:00AM MST and ending December 8, 2022 at 11:59PM MST. All online entries must be received by December 8, 2022 11:59PM MST. All times are (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by following “Hill Aerospace Museum” on Facebook or “aerospaceutah” on Instagram, like the Holiday Giveaway post, and tag a friend in the comment section. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple social media accounts, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Business accounts are not eligible for the Giveaway. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah.
5. Prizes: The prizes are: 5 tickets (valued at $15 each) to the A-10 Virtual Flight Experience. Tickets can be booked after the contest ends anytime until December 2023. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via private messaging to the social media account they used to enter the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk messages or other security settings. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah, the Hill Aerospace Museum, anyone acting on behalf of either entities will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah, the Hill Aerospace Museum, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND UT, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in UT having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is The Aerospace Heritage Foundation of Utah, 7961 Cottonwood Road, Hill Air Force Base, Utah, 84056, United States.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the United States Air Force, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Giveaway and not to the United States Air Force, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, or Google.